Styling step be step
1. Count how many looks you will need to create for a shoot and then add +30 per cent more of the clothing. As some of the looks could fit badly the model, will not fit location or will just not work out)
2. Take the clothing from brand/ showroom/ press office/buy/
3. Prepare and make the photos of every look at home. Pack every look in separate wardrobe tank, pack accessorises and shoes in separate suitcase.
4. Write a list with everything you picked up, it will help you not to loose anything during the shoot.
5. If the clothes are to return, accurately take off all the price tags so not to loose/damage them during the shooting.
6. Carefully check all the clothing before returning it back - it should be clean and undamaged. Get them to dry cleaning or fix if needed.
7. Take the detailed credits from your team, so you can submit to the magazine afterwards or tag the team in social media. This should usually include name, surname, instagram account and email.